- Hummingbird Ventures LP.
- Fund Manager and Structure
- Fund manager is a company limited by shares which holds capital in trust.
- Fund Description
- Asset and investment management.
- Fund Strategy
- Long-short value-growth. Fama & French 5 factor.
- Investment Return Objective
- Target a 20% annual rate of return or greater. It may not be successful in meeting this objective and returns are not guaranteed.
- Time Frame
- Investments are made on a rolling basis.
- Target Assets
- To invest in a) listed equities, b) real estate and c) private equities
- Dealing Cost
- There are no establishment or contribution fees and no adviser service fees or trailing commissions. All securities or trading fees are absorbed within the performance fee.
- Management Fees
- There are no management fees.
- Performance Fees
- 25% of the positive return calculated annually. If returns are negative at end of year, there is no performance fee paid.
- Other Fees
- There are no entry, exit, administration or annual fees.
- Redemptions occur once per year on June 30. Investors may not withdraw capital at any other time. Capital may be committed at any time of the year.
- Investor Type
- Accredited, sophisticated or wholesale investors only.
- Minimum Investment
- A minimum investment amount of $100,000 USD applies.
- Application Process
1. Reading the Financial Services Guide (FSG).
2. Completing a Contact Form.
3. Reading and Signing an Agreement.
4. Depositing Capital to a Trust Account.
- We prepare an annual letter detailing the major decisions, lessons and positions held.